My top 4 blushes

4:13:00 PM



Hello Beauties

Today's Top products is about blushes, I think blush is a source of dynamic for the skin,in few seconds it changes the face from pale skin to a cheerful one ,sometimes we wear such one piece in one color and when we add blush we look more colorful.So here are my TOP 4 blushes :




   MILANI Luminoso



  



This blush is amazing,good quality for good price, I have the shade Luminoso it's a peachy pink color with some light  sheer,it's  really pigmented,easy to blend and long lasting,it gives my skin an amazing glow, somethimes i don't put highlighter and the lovely  shimmer in the blush gives a highlight effect.





   


       MAC Peaches


 


 This one is my best mac blushes,the shade is mazing it's a light peach color without a shimmer,it  gives a matte finnish,i love the naturel looking that it gives,soft and easy to blend it's for      everyday makeup look,and sometimes I use it like eyeshadaw it really gives a pretty naturel color  on  the eye, I think this blush matches every skin tone.






 

     Benefit Rockateur Blush





 I love this blush,it has a unique formula,it's a rose gold with a little of shimmer it acts in same  time as  blush and a very light highlighter I absolutely love the way it looks on cheeks,it gives a        natural sweet classy finnish look wich I always look for,it's again easy to blend and long lasting,the  smell it's just amazing and I love the packging , just so so beautiful.






        Tarte Blissful Amazonian Clay Blush




I received this blush from a friend as a gift and I really  love it , actually this one is my first Amazonian Clay Blush I didn't try other shades but I found it gorgous ,it a warms peach but it gives a mixed of coral and pink on cheeks ,a very lovely color for a matte finnish look.The texture is soft ,pigmented easy to blend as well,I really enjoy wearing this blush I have a fair skin tone and I think it goes for all the skin tones.




Finally these was my top 4 blushes,I want just to say that the blushes are not in order I'm in LOVE with  all of them,so I hope this information was useful for you .
                                                                                                               




You Might Also Like

0 commentaires