My Top 3 Face Powder

2:20:00 PM



Hello Dear Beauties,

Today I'm going to share with you my top 3 favorite face powders that I really like ^_- :







  M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural









I'm hudge fan of this powder  because it gives me a good feeling on my skin like i'm not  putting anything in my face,it's soft,and it fixes the foundation as well for a flawless naturel finish,one thing about this powder that is expensive but compared to the quality it's worth it ^_-.








  Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed powder









I love this powder because it gives me  a natural look  "not a  cakey face" also it absorbs the sebum from the skin to keep  it well mattifying, for normal to slightly oily or slightly dry  skin. it really does a great job compared to the  price ^_-.







     innisfree transparent compact powder





I’m totally with this powder it is amazing, for me I have an oily T- zone ( forehead, nose and chin) and when I apply foundation The T-zone looks shinier or greasier than the rest of the face,  where  oil glands producing more oil and sebum. so this powder helps me to get rid of the oily looking,It's very soft  and smooth whenever I apply it .

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires